You are here
Event Conditions and Notes
- The event will be conducted in accordance with ITF Rules and Regulations.
- I acknowledge that as a participant I agree to comply with the ITF Rules and Regulations, the TA Disciplinary Policy (including reference to spectator behaviour and interference), TA Member Protection By-Law and the TA Anti-Doping Policy.
- Inappropriate spectator behaviour could result in denial of entry at future events and will be dealt with in accordance with the above policies.
- I consent to be involved in any publicity connected with this event, including media interviews, photographs and TV footage. Please inform the tournament organiser if you do not wish to be involved in publicity matters.
- I consent to the organisers to use details provided on the entry form to communicate information about this and future events via post, email or SMS.
- It is recommended for every athlete to be a member of an affiliated tennis club within their state.
- Entry closing date is set at 15 December 2014 for the Victorian Event and 1 January 2015 for the National Event.
- Entries signed and accompanied by the entry fee will be accepted at the address on the entry form up to & including the published closing date. Entries may also be made online at www.discoveryasiapacific.com.
- VICTORIA -Singles events 11, 13 and 15 Boys and Girls will be best of 3 tiebreaker sets. Round Robin format. NATIONAL – Singles events 12, 14 and 15 boys and Girls
- Events will be seeded by the officiating Referee.
- All entrants are to be current registered paying members of their State Association and must provide the Registered Player Number.
- Age requirements are: 2014 11 Singles – Born 2003 or 2004, 13 Singles – Born 2001 or 2002, 15 Singles – Born 1999 or 2000. NATIONAL 2015 12 Singles – Born 2003 or 2004, 14 Singles – Born 2001 or 2002, 16 Singles – Born 1999 or 2000
- All payers must report to the tournament office on arrival. Any competitor not ready to play when called may forfeit the match.
- Trophies will be presented to the Winners and Runners-Up.
- Recognised tennis attire must be worn along with the correct footwear. The tournament will be played on en-tout-cas.
- A Referee has been appointed by the event organiser. His/Her duties include the right to cancel an event, change the length of matches and issue a formal advice, followed by an official warning to a player for behaving in a manner detrimental to the good image of Tennis. Should a player continue to offend on or off the court during the event, the referee may disqualify the player during the match or from taking any further part in the event.
- The Event Organiser, in consultation with the Referee, reserves the right to reject entries, have events played away from the major venues courts and to complete matches under lights.
- The Centre accepts no liability for injury or loss of property during the event.
- Event organisers and sponsors reserve the right to use names and images of players competing in the event for any promotional purposes in media releases and on related web sites.
- Competitors and event officials ONLY will be allowed on the courts.
- No refund of entries will be made if a player withdraws after seedings have been done or draws finalised.
The International tournament in Bradenton, Florida will be played on hard court from May 29-June 2 2015. The winners and runners-up of the National Qualifying Event will be awarded a free week of training valued at US$2,000 leading up to the commencement of the Tournament in Bradenton. There is an amazing opportunity for a player to be awarded a full year scholarship at IMGA Bollettieri Tennis to the value of US$75,000. The winner of this scholarship is determined by IMG and may not necessarily be a tournament winner or runner-up.